New Objective

This blog is now an outlet for my expression. I apologize to those who wish to continue submitting content.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Turn It Off

When my mind encounters something it doesn't understand, particularly a social situation, it keeps working until it comes to some plausible resolution.This isn't usually so bad, but occasionally I'll run into something that will keep me up at night and have me running through possible scenarios and situations constantly for hours at a time. Last night was one of these times.

But I finally have the solution. And I'm going to give it to him today, and unless he does something illogical (as many people often do), things will go back to normal. This is his decision, but I can help him make the right choice, by doing the right thing myself.

Telling him to date the other girls will probably be considered selfless, but even though the logic backs me up on this decision, I can't help but think that I'm being so entirely selfish and hiding behind logic in order to keep myself protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment